- Construction Date: 2009 to 2013
- Category: Overhaul Supervision & Project Management
AllGen staff provided technical supervision and project scheduling of the overhaul to Unit 2 Mitsubishi 52 MW geothermal turbine and generator. The work scope included
- Supply of technical project leader and turbine/generator shift technical supervisors
- Supply of specialist tooling
- Development of full outage plan include turbine- generator, BOP and other ancillary equipment;
- Development of quality and ITP plan,
- Direct supervision of contractors
- Development of outage report.
AllGen staff provided a full turnkey maintenance overhaul service on the Mitsubishi Unit 1 52 MW geothermal turbine.
The work scope responsibilities include project management, safety management, risk management, budget management and contractor management. In addition, the project manager was responsible for coordinating and managing the local power station staff involved in the supervision, technical engineering and hands-on maintenance of the overhaul.
A full project schedule was developed and monitored to provide daily and weekly status reports on progress.
AllGen Director Manolito Batulan inspecting Mitsubishi 52MW turbine diaphragms rotor at Mt Apo PS