Consultancy – Technical Engineering Services
AllGen has a core of specialists which can provide a one stop shop for heavy rotating plant services. Rather than the Client tie up its critical internal resources during major outages or work activities we are able to supply resources and undertake key reliability tasks to support the Client Engineers. These activities include.
- Plant Equipment Condition Assessments
- Risk Based Inspection
- Fitness for service investigations
- Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & failure investigations
- Coordinate FEA analysis, reverse engineering and specialist investigations
- Design and manufacturing support
- Repair methodologies and manage, supervise and/or monitor actual equipment repairs
- Provide Owners Engineer technical role to support during turbo machinery refurbishment and overhauls
- Develop and implement QA/QC systems
- Provide Technical training and workshops for Clients e.g. Operation and maintenance of Steam Turbine, BOP, Generators
Review of turbine rotor refurbishing/repair Fuji turbine rotor at Wayang Windu PS in Indonesia.
As-found turbine bearings showing lower half contact